Well, this would mark the first time I've painted in just about a year - I kinda packed it in in December of '08 to get things ready for the birth of our son, who was due (and born) in February of '09. I suppose this next pic is rather a significant event, from that standpoint:
The base's basecoat was actually the other night, but everything else was painted in a few hours this morning, including tidying up my work space in the basement. I guess right now could be considered by most to match what essentially amounts to a base color, no highlighting, with the skin tones and exposed bone going to be shaded in from here. (That's not actually how I painted him thus far, but that's neither here nor there... unless anyone really wants details.)
I wouldn't mind any feedback since, again, it's been a little while since I've picked up a brush. (I've done quite a lot of assembly and conversion over the past year, and even was working on a conversion 'n' painting commission piece before the customer disappeared - nothing's ever quite made it to the painting stage, though. This guy is for an informal painting competition, and I think I'll maybe be able to finish by the deadline, barring anything cropping up.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (21)
- ► 2010 (61)
- A Moment of Reflection
- Forge World Renegade Psyker [Update 12/24/2009]
- Hobby Tip - Shaking Violently Being the Next Best ...
- Nothing Lost, Nothing Gained
- Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP [Update 12/19/2009...
- Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP [Update 12/13/2009...
- Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP [Update 12/6/2009]...
- Blood Flows Red on the Highway
- ▼ December (8)