7/17/2009

Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP [Update 7/16/2009]

Well, (I think) I've finally finished filling out the concrete/dust cloud to the point where I'm relatively satisfied with it. It's been slow going, because the process is slightly involved and I've only been able to work on it in fits and starts. The side leaning directly away from the Psyker is mostly smooth and the outward dust cloud is fairly thin but is randomly "puffy" (like a cumulus cloud, I suppose) especially around the base of the flying concrete chunks - I'm assuming they'd have smallish contrails of dust when exploding outwards?

Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP #5
Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP #6
Forge World Renegade Psyker WIP #7
Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated! Is the thickness and/or presentation of the concrete dust cloud okay? Does it look like the front section of paving he is on exploding away from him?


When I've got it looking about right, I'm going to flock the dust cloud over with some extra-fine grit and add smaller pieces of the broken "concrete" material that were just too tiny to be pinned springing outwards from the figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers: