5/20/2010

Chainsword or Power Weapon?

I'm not going to lie and say it's a deep moral quandary keeping me up at night - although technically it's 3am and I've woken up for no good reason, so I figgered I'd make it worthwhile.

The "moral dilemma," then: Chainsword or Power Weapon? You decide!

I'm also curious what people think of the weathering on the chain blade "housing" (the formerly white part of his, er, former hand) - I'm trying out a new technique of sorts that I previously only used for bone.

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of it, especially when contrasted with the rust. I think it might need to go a bit further with the weathering/grime for others but I would happily field it. I also wouldn't put it past chaos to make weapon housings from actual bone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers:

Archive: