I first posted a picture of the solid-color Berzerker in a post last week. Well, I've started in on outright painting, mostly because I'm using this guy as a color test for another commission figure. The red armor is partially shaded at this point, and the brass is simply basecoated with a shade color. (Man, I wish metallics covered better, but I guess I can't complain with only two thinned coats of a brass-brown mixture doing the job.)
Here he is in all his blood red Berzerker glory:
I'm aiming for more of a dried blood color with the Berzerkers in my warband, just because everything else is likely going to be bright colors (like inducted Loyalists) or faded and/or pastel colored (like any generic "Lesser Daemons," maybe, one of which my recently-posted Plaguebearer might eventually become).
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (21)
- My First Finished Berzerkers
- Commission Giveaway Contest, Revisited
- Hobby Tip - Painting Aged Parchment
- Chainsword or Power Weapon?
- Fun With Shipping, AKA Getting the Commission Give...
- Revenge of the Lonely Khorne Berzerker!
- Hobby Tip - Painting 40K Shoulder Pads
- Infinity Speculo Killer Commission, AKA Giveaway C...
- A Genestealer And A Rogue Psyker Walk Into A Bar.....
- Infinity Speculo KIller WIP [Update 5/12/2010]
- Colors, Pt. II!
- Infinity Speculo Killer WIP
- The Seductively Aggressive Berzerker of Khorne
- One Lonely Khorne Berzerker Revisited
- Hobby Tip - I Remembered How To Paint Highlighting...
- Former Heresy-Era Rhino
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2009 (46)