This was only supposed to be just a picture of the inducted Ultramarine Berzerker in my Disciples of the Four Chaos warband, but in true 'zerker style a friend muscled his way into the photo shoot:
I'm hoping I've got the red down reasonably well - I'm a little ambivalent about a slog through the reds-into-oranges on these guys (all future 'zerkers included) as I've been there before with an all-red squad (Vior'la Tau), but the biggest part of the work was taken care of with the airbrush. Now I just need to add highlights and details.
The red look about right? (It's roughly an accurate match from my monitor to my figures this time around, surprisingly!) I'm not necessarily aiming for a garish bright red, but more for the color of blood. I used a mixture of Red Gore, Scorched Brown, and Mechrite Red to try and get good coverage - I figger it should be somewhat of a darker mid-range basecoat color.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (21)
- One Lonely Khorne Berzerker
- Plaguebearer WIP [Update 4/28/2010]
- Plaguebearer WIP [Update 4/26/2010]
- The People Have Spoken!
- Hobby Tip: On My Word, Unleash Nurgle!
- Final Hours for Plaguebearer Voting!
- Plaguebearer WIP
- Hobby Tip: A Cheap 'n' Easy Spray Booth
- Decisions, decisions...
- Plaguebearer Voting
- Infinity Speculo Killer, AKA Commission Giveaway C...
- Gandalf at the Bridge of Khazad-Dûm
- Reporting In, Sir!
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (46)