I did a little bit more work on this guy tonight, mostly deepening the shading and working in some more color so as to see what it would look like if I used those colors on the one commission piece I'm working on. I then went and airbrushed on a "highlight layer" and thought I messed it all up, but after a lengthy drying it seems to have sorted itself out to satisfaction - this airbrushing is a finicky thing, and I guess I still have a long way to go in the learning curve as to how thick to apply new coats and how much pressure on the trigger with which to run.
I wouldn't mind feedback from anyone with airbrushing experience, or suggestions as to its use. Aside from a little light reading online, most of which covered stuff like thinning, I'm more or less finding my way along as I go.
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (21)
- One Lonely Khorne Berzerker
- Plaguebearer WIP [Update 4/28/2010]
- Plaguebearer WIP [Update 4/26/2010]
- The People Have Spoken!
- Hobby Tip: On My Word, Unleash Nurgle!
- Final Hours for Plaguebearer Voting!
- Plaguebearer WIP
- Hobby Tip: A Cheap 'n' Easy Spray Booth
- Decisions, decisions...
- Plaguebearer Voting
- Infinity Speculo Killer, AKA Commission Giveaway C...
- Gandalf at the Bridge of Khazad-Dûm
- Reporting In, Sir!
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2009 (46)