Plaguebearer WIP

 I did a little bit more work on this guy tonight, mostly deepening the shading and working in some more color so as to see what it would look like if I used those colors on the one commission piece I'm working on. I then went and airbrushed on a "highlight layer" and thought I messed it all up, but after a lengthy drying it seems to have sorted itself out to satisfaction - this airbrushing is a finicky thing, and I guess I still have a long way to go in the learning curve as to how thick to apply new coats and how much pressure on the trigger with which to run.

 I wouldn't mind feedback from anyone with airbrushing experience, or suggestions as to its use. Aside from a little light reading online, most of which covered stuff like thinning, I'm more or less finding my way along as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts with Thumbnails