This is the transport method I'm thinking about running with - the bottom disk is an old 60mm base I made from MDF hardboard:
I'm thinking that if I hot glue the underside of the disk to the bottom of a sufficiently roomy box, then it should be golden and not shift around at all. The brass beading wire restricts movement but isn't so tight as to chip paint (I hope) and the foam there is for an added barrier to "insulate" the wire I've got wrapped around it. Something like this, I'm sure, would set off the "bomb squad" at an airport even though being completely harmless, no? Good thing it'll likely go overland, since it's being sent to a neighboring state...
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2014 (21)
- My First Finished Berzerkers
- Commission Giveaway Contest, Revisited
- Hobby Tip - Painting Aged Parchment
- Chainsword or Power Weapon?
- Fun With Shipping, AKA Getting the Commission Give...
- Revenge of the Lonely Khorne Berzerker!
- Hobby Tip - Painting 40K Shoulder Pads
- Infinity Speculo Killer Commission, AKA Giveaway C...
- A Genestealer And A Rogue Psyker Walk Into A Bar.....
- Infinity Speculo KIller WIP [Update 5/12/2010]
- Colors, Pt. II!
- Infinity Speculo Killer WIP
- The Seductively Aggressive Berzerker of Khorne
- One Lonely Khorne Berzerker Revisited
- Hobby Tip - I Remembered How To Paint Highlighting...
- Former Heresy-Era Rhino
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2009 (46)